Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Recap...




Hi Falcon Fans!
Hope you all had a great holiday season. I know I did! One of the things that we did over the holiday was having our annual Christmas party. Ha, what an experience. Having been my first one, I wasn’t sure what to expect. I was told that a little friendly competition always accompanied the party. And sure enough, when it came to the dice game, I knew exactly what everyone was talking about.
There were more than a few ‘Brightside’ t-shirts given out, and even a basketball hat – which looked wonderful on Brandi, if I do say so myself. I ended up getting the best gift ever- a great big pack of lotion. J
Aside from the gifts, Diane and Eileen catered from Outback Steakhouse. It was awesome! I couldn’t have had a better holiday season. Now time for MAC play!! Go BG!
Jess Slagle

No comments: